C40 Waste to Resources Workshop
The C40 Waste to Resources Network Workshop will be held in Guangzhou from April 10 to 14. It includes an opening ceremony, two sub forums, workshops and site visits, which will provide opportunities for cities to discuss how to tackle common challenges such as waste reduction, segregation, and resource recovery, as well as to share experiences with each other.
A total of 200 people will attend the ceremony, including representatives and experts from C40 and international cities such as Athens, Auckland, Buenos Aires, New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Washington DC, Nanjing, Wuhan and Guangzhou.
- C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40)
- Guangzhou Municipal Government
- Guangzhou Development and Reform Commission
- Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office
- Guangzhou City Administration Committee
- Guangzhou Federation of Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Date: April 10-14, 2017
Address: No 603, North Jiefang Road, Yuexiu district, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China